• 26.3.15

    NEW BEAUTY BITS

    A few weeks ago, I was in Central London to see the Britain’s Got Talent auditions with a few friends and we had some time to kill before it started, so inevitably we ended up going shopping and me being the makeup fiend that I am, ended up in the halls of House of Fraser, John Lewis and Boots. I thought I’d share some of my purchases because I’m so happy with some of these new finds!
    I picked up a few new products from Kevyn Aucoin because since trying the Creamy Glow Duo, I wanted to try a bit more from the brand. When it comes to spring/summer, I like to use cream products, so with spring impending, I picked up the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Blusher (£19.50)because I think it will look really pretty with more natural looks for the warmer months. I’ve been looking for an eyeshadow specifically for the brow bone and I purchased the Kevyn Aucoin Single Eyeshadow (£24.00)
    Recently when watching Suzie’s First Impressions video, I found out that there was another shade of the L’Oreal La Palette Nude (£14.99) in the shade Beige. I already have the Rose palette, however the beige palette is a lot more neutral, so I’m quite excited about trying out a more bronzey toned palette! Another product I picked up from Boots is the Natural Collection Pencil Liner (£1.99) in Brown as I realized I don’t have a brown kohl liner in my makeup collection and I want to use it in the waterline for a more natural and less harsher look than black.
    If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I’ve recently become a fan of Jo Malone. I picked up another fragrance to add to the collection. I opted for the English Pear & Fresia (£40.00), which is a light and fruity scent, however it’s not overly fruity and over powerful. Whilst in Central London, I picked I spontaneously picked up the Givenchy Phonemen Eye Mascara (£24.50) as it done wonders to my lashes and is the weirdest mascara, I’ve ever used, but I love the ideology behind it!
    Have you picked up any beauty bits lately?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx