• 28.3.14

    MONTHLY FAVOURITES | MARCH

    So March 2014 is well and truly over, there were quite a few launches however I'm yet to hop onto the bandwagon of S/S palettes and lippies. I've rediscovered a few products in my beauty stash that I thought I'd give a go and just my surprise, I ended up loving some of those that made their way to the bottom of the pile.

    Topshop Blush | Let Her Go | Link| Review
    I picked this up on one of my trips in Central London. The pigementation is lovely with a soft formula. This blusher is a great colour for Spring and Summer. The packaging is neatly compact which a clear mirror. I just love wearing this for a nice and natural flush to the cheeks.

    MUA Shimmer Highlighter | Link | Review
    It took me a long time to get my hands on this as it was always out of stock. I've used it here and there however recently, I've been using this more than any other highlighters in my possession. This is a pinky iridescent highlighter which is greatly pigmented. It looks gorgeous on the brow bone, inner corner and cheek bones.

    Chloe EDP Fragrance* | Link
    I absolutely love fragrances, and this is just the prettiest most girliest of them all. It has a lovely light and uplifting floral scent and being an Eau de Parfum lingers as the day goes on and is definitely a great fragrance for spring/summer.

    La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo | Link | Review
    To my despair, I've been breaking out an indecent amount recently which meant that I had to resort back to my trustee spot treatment as I needed something to help tame my spots. This is a great quick fix for breakouts and prevents permanent scarring.

    Caudalie Beauty Elixir | Link
    Unlike my usual self, I've been very tired lately to the point where I've been falling asleep during the day. I love using the Caudalie beauty elixir to rejuvenate my skin and to wake me up, to keep me going for the rest of the day.

    Maybelline The Falsies Mascara | Link
    To be honest, I've been enjoying this for about 3 months now, so I don't know why I haven't mentioned it until now. It just gives the prettiest flared lashes which amplify the length and volume of my own lashes. I find that when I use this mascara, I don't need to curl my lashes as it pretty much does the work for me.

    New CID Lipgloss | Coral Candy | Link
    I've always loved New CID lipgosses and of course the pretty packaging which is that of a frosted white with a mirror and light so great for on the go. The lipgloss itself is a pretty coral which is great for spring/summer and doesn't get your hair stuck in it. I've enjoyed throwing this on when I've been unsure of what to put on as it's so wearable and goes with a lot of different makeup looks.

    Barry M Brow Pen | Dark Brown | Link | Review
    I've actually had this product for a while, however until recently,I neglected it. I recently saw a video when a similar products was used and I remembered I had it. I love to use it for defining under my brow to give a sharp appearance. It is very dark in pigmentation so much so that it is too dark to use for the full brow. I like to think of this product as a sharpie for your brow.


    What have you been enjoying recently?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Love the MUA highlighter - my go to product atm :) x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great post - I have always wanted to try Chloe perfumes, this one sounds gorgeous x

      Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

      ReplyDelete
    3. great picks x

      pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx