• 24.3.14

    NEW IN | QUILTED TOP


    Recently, I took another trip to Oxford Street to find an outfit for an upcoming party. I didn't really find anything that I liked until I popped into Primark where I found this cream quilted top; it's not cropped or too long so looks lovely with a pair of jeans. I came home and started to style it up a notch and this is what I came up with, simple but topped off with some pretty pieces of jewellery. I love how understated but somewhat casual this outfit is. To find out the actual outfit I opt for, check my instagram.



    Quilted Top: Primark 
    Black Cut Out Wedges: Matalan
    Envelope Clutch: River Island
    Diamond Watch: Spirit
    Simple Cross Bracelet: Urban Outfitters
    Rustic Ring: Primark

     What do you think about this outfit? Is it something you would wear?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx