• 24.1.19

    THE SUMMER BOD'

    Come January, everyone and their dog seem to be on some highly anticipated health kick. This usually involves signing up to the gym, taking part in dry January and cutting out all food with the slightest bit of sugar in and come beginning of February they're back chomping on a Galaxy bar. A few months later and before you know it we're in April/May which is when people start thinking about trying to achieve the ultimate 'summer body'. Last year, I went on an all girls holiday to Malia with seven other girls, and being the biggest of us all, I thought I would be really insecure however it was then that I came to a realisation...

    I   D O N ' T   F * C K I N G   C A R E

    I don't know about you, but when I'm on holiday I really don't care about what my body looks like. I am by no means one hundred per cent happy or confident with my body - I'm a size 16, I have stretch marks and cellulite etc. but I am lucky enough to have never been scared or too insecure about wearing a bikini. In all honesty, I personally feel like that about various different clothes as some of the things I would wear on holiday, I would never wear back home in London. 

    What's your take on the summer body?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx