• 5.4.17

    THE UNIVERSITY UNIFORM IN ACTION


    I recently gave the lowdown to my go-to university ‘fit (post here) which has somewhat turned into my university uniform. I’m all about comfort when I go to university, I’m most definitely not one of those people who where heels etc. as quite frankly I don’t see the point, but whatever floats your boat! I’m so basic regarding my outfits because going into uni itself takes determination and I couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting in a lecture for three hours in something that’s too tight, not warm or just awkward.










    | THE OUTFIT DETAILS;


    Jacket – Newlook

    Top – Zara

    Jeans – Newlook

    Shoes – Vans

    Necklace – Tiffany & Co.

    Sunglasses – Miu Miu

    Bag – Fashion Drug
    What does your university uniform consist of?!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx