• 11.12.16

    THIGH HIGHS FOR BIG THIGHS

    There are many problems that come with the territory of being a ‘bigger girl’ and one of my biggest demons is finding boots wide enough to fit my calves. Now I love a pair of ankle boots as much as the next person, but there are times, particularly in the Autumn/Winter when I want a pair of tall boots to wear over a pair of jeans or with tights and a dress. For the longest time, I have been on the hunt for boots for that will actually fit properly, and I finally feel that in 2016, the heavens has opened with an abundance of boots that actually fit bigger thighs and calves.

                   

                   
     

    Have you found any boots for this season?!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. This hits home for me! I also have bigger calves and thighs, so it's next to impossible to find boots higher than ankle-height that fit. The same goes for thigh-high tights! Recently, though, I was able to find thigh-high tights that fit me perfectly and that stayed up! I'm so glad fashion trends are starting to get more and more body type inclusive!

      Sockwun | ExtraExtravagant.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. So am I! It's nice that stores are recognising and catering towards larger women x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx