• 10.4.13

    Review // MUA Undress Me Too Palette

    The MUA Undress Me Too palette is just as good, if not better than the Heaven and Earth palette. I bought this product because I bought the Heaven and Earth palette a few months ago and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the product.
    The pigmentation of the metallic colours are really good, something you would expect from a more expensive or high-end item. The only colours that aren't hugely pigmented are Corrupt and Obsessed.
    Corrupt is a matt black and as a result of it not being very pigmented, is not very suitable for a smoky eye.  
    The 12 shades are very suitable for all skin tones and they are amazing to blend. As I have said before in my other blogpost about the Heaven and Earth palette, the applicator is soft on the skin unlike other applicators supplied with eyeshadows.
    Unlike the other MUA palettes, this one has the names of the shades meaning it's alot easier to tell people the colours that are being used (e.g. in a tutorial). This product is also good for beginners because it's an inexpensive product. There is also mini master class on the back instructing how and where to use the shades.

    This isn't a must have product like the Heaven and Earth Palette but nevertheless it's a nice item to have as part of anyone's makeup collection
    This product is very affordable with an RRP of £4.
    This product can be purchased from Superdrug and the MUA website

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I've heard that this is a dupe for the urban decay naked 2? I have the naked 2 but I haven't tried this palette out so I definitely will be doing so:)

      Teeniolect
      Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx