• 29.3.13

    Review // Maybelline Gel Liner

    The 'Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner' is one of the most amazing cosmetic purchases I have ever made. In my opinion this product is cross between a liquid liner and a pencil liner which makes it very forgiving in the sense that if you make a mistake, it can easily be corrected without having to remove it!
     I bought this product because I wanted a cheaper alternative to the Bobbi Brown gel liner which costs considerably more. Also, before this, I had never used a gel liner before so wanted to be able to use it properly before splashing the cash! This product retails for £7.99 which makes it really affordable.

    Even though it may not look it, there is a lot of product in the pot and I can tell that this is going to last for a long time. The formula of the product is really nice as it is soft and glides on nicely meaning it doesn't pull on the lid.

    An added bonus is the applicator that comes with it. Unlike most products that come supplied with an applicator, this one actually works really well and I am more than happy to use it instead of one of my other liner applicators!

    This product can be purchased from Boots and Superdrug!

    I hope you enjoyed this post!

    Lots of Love,
    Charlotte
    x

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx