• 8.4.19

    MAYBELLINE

    The Maybelline The Nudes has been a constant in my makeup collection since it launched, years ago. It's one of the few palettes that I've continuously been going back to. I use this palette for all sorts of occasions, whether it's going to college, shopping or on a night out as it's a very versatile palette.

    This palette consists of twelve eyeshadows, five mattes and seven shimmers. All of which are incredibly pigmented and blend like a dream. I really like the buttery texture of these eyeshadows as they make it a lot easier to work with! Something I really like about this palette is that there are 13 looks that can be created from this palette! It can be divided up into 3 quads, 4 trios or 6 duos. This is perfect for those who aren't sure which eyeshadows will go together or for anyone who wants to try something different. I personally love to use the antiqued gold shade with a matte brown in the crease and then black shadow on the lash line. When I use a primer, the eyeshadows last on my lists for a long time without creasing.

    The packaging of this product is really sleek and compact  and it comes accompanied with a double ended applicator. I don't actually use the applicator, as quite frankly, they tend to be crap. At the end of the day, I really love this palette, from it's pigmentation to it's versatility. It's great for any skin tones and the eyeshadows can be mixed and matched to create your own look. It's such good quality for money at under £10.

    Have you tried this? What do you think?


    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx